ord of the Week (WOW) is a weekly meme created by Heena Rathore P. . It’s a fun way to improve vocabulary by learning new words every week.
To pariticipate, simply do a post with your word and leave a link to it as a comment on Heena’s WOW post
1. A completely worthless conversation, wherein nothing is illuminated, explained or otherwise elaborated upon. Typically occurs at parties, bars or other events where meaningful conversation is nearly impossible.
2. The type of conversation held with another person when you really do not wish to talk to them. It consists of short and to the point replies which do not add to the conversation and make it hard for the other person to continue. It is usually to try and convey politely that you do not have the time for this oxygen thief who insists on bothering you.
3. When two people are speaking but neither side of the conversation has anything to do with the other.
1. I had the most painful nonversation with my girlfriend’s ignorant bigoted father.
2. the thing that I miss the most about school is the nonversations we friends had. Wish could get back those days…..
3. A typical nonversation (related to meaning no 3) goes as follows-
“So how are you today?”
“What have you been up to?”
If you would like to check out more interesting words then visit Heena’s page: